Download Wunderlist iPhone iPad iOS
Download Wunderlist, our cloud-sync task manager. Sync your tasks over the air and share your lists with friends and colleagues.
The Wunderlist mobile app for your iPhone and iPod Touch will boost your productivity. Organize your to-do lists on the go and synchronize it with your free Wunderlist account between Windows, Mac and the iPad. Hundreds of thousands of people worldwide use Wunderlist everyday.
Click4more: Related apps wunderlist
★★ Achievements & Press
"iPhone app of the week" - US App Store
"We loved the wunderlist desktop app for Mac and Windows and the iPhone app makes a perfect companion." - Lifehacker
"Most Popular Free Mac Downloads of 2010" - Gizmodo
"10 Best Productivity Apps of 2010" - The Next Web
"It`s hard to ignore the elegant styling of the desktop and iPhone applications, which marry function with design." - Mashable
● Your tasks are cloud-synced with your free Wunderlist account
● Share your lists with friends and colleagues
● Push Notifications
● Email reminder
● Email Tasking - manage your lists out of your email inbox
● Organize your to-do lists
● Add tasks and due dates
● Add notes
● Mark important tasks with a star
● Choose between different background images
● Badge notifications about how many tasks are due today and how many are overdue
To get the free desktop app for Mac and Windows and sync your tasks go to:
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download Wunderlist for free from Apple Store. The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 7.3 MB to download. The new Wunderlist app version 1.2.3 has been updated on 2014-11-01. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and ix.Mac.MarketingName. Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Bottom Line: For more information about Wunderlist check developer 6 Wunderkinder`s website : http://www.6wunderkinder.com/wunderlist
iOS Wunderlist 1.2.3 Mobile
What`s German for buggy?
6 months ago this was a great app and I was a huge supporter. Now, it is a buggy mess. It crashes often, sometime the list screen is just blank and will not display any of my tasks and entering tasks with deadlines is clumsy. And don`t even get me started on the Mac app version.
In short, this app has huge potential but is frustrating in it`s current state. Stop working on adding languages and focus on your product at hand.
more bugs than a one hour motel in the bad part of town
things that sound awesome (and ultimately attracted me to the app)
* cloud sync, automatically
* cross platform
* solid reminders - push or email.
* cloud sync - works, kind of. most often you have to trigger it. when you switch devices, if you are looking at a list, you have to move off of the list before sync actually works. all in in, kind of worse than regular sync to dropbox apps since you never know how this is going to work.
* simple - well, as long as you don`t mind typing a word, it erasing itself, retyping, it erasing, repeat ad nauseam.
* cross platform - was really excited about using the browser version of this, since I work on linux/windows/mac. today apparently i triggered a keyboard shortcut while focused on the text entry field and deleted my entire "work" list. this finally triggered my switch away from the wunderlist family.
* notifications - work in this version, not in the one prior, however.
Honestly, the idea is filet mignon, the execution is dollar menu hamburger. Leaving a star only because it`s free, and as such I don`t feel I deserve a refund.
switched to dropkick. less feature full, but it WORKS.
Tech support non existent
I emailed tech support and no response after 4 weeks.
Related - Productivity - Wunderlist 1.2.3
More in Productivity - for Wunderlist iPhone
More by 6 Wunderkinder - for Wunderlist app ioS