Download The Onion iPhone iPad iOS
This is the official iPhone/iPod Touch application of The Onion, America's Finest News Source. It is the last bastion of unbiased, reliable, and definitive news in a world dominated by superficiality, mediocrity, and non-Onion news outlets.
* Get the latest from The Onion with nearly all the content you've come to depend on for your survival including news, sports, American Voices, Statshots, Infographics, columns, and more
* See what's most popular on The Onion's website RIGHT NOW
* Watch the latest Peabody Award-winning videos from the Onion News Network
* Listen to award-winning audio reports from the Onion Radio News
* Search the full web archive
* Save up to 25 items for permanent, offline access
* Share your favorites via Twitter, Facebook, and e-mail
Click4more: Related apps the onion
The Onion was founded in 1756, when Friedrich Siegfried Zweibel, an immigrant tuber-farmer from Prussia, shrewdly bartered a sack of yams for a second-hand printing press and named his fledgling newspaper The Mercantile Onion after the only words of English that he knew. Today, The Onion misinforms more than 7 million readers in print and online each month. Become number 7,000,001. Download this app.
Tags : onion
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download The Onion for free from Apple Store. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 3.0.2 has been released on 2014-11-28. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about The Onion check developer The Onion`s website : http://theonion.com/r/iphoneapp
iOS The Onion 3.0.2 Mobile
About effing time
Version 3.0.2 seems to work reliably without crashing.
I still strongly recommend that The Onion do a story berating its software development team.
Used to be great
I loved it before. Then it updated. Aside from the crashing, it also no longer supports landscape mode.
Dream come true
Anything that gets my Onion content to me faster is A-ok in my books. The update is nice.
Related - News - The Onion 3.0.2
More in News - for The Onion iPhone
More by The Onion - for The Onion app ioS