Download Router Utility iPhone iPad iOS
Monitor and control all your Balance and MAX routers with push notifications on up-to-the-second status updates.
IMPORTANT: This app requires connectivity to a Peplink / Pepwave router (running Firmware 5.4.0 or later) and will not work without it. Please visit www.peplink.com for details.
Click4more: Related apps router utility
Ready when you are, wherever you are, the Router Utility app gives you instant insight into device status, events, bandwidth usage, and more. With full support for push notifications, you`ll know immediately whenever there`s an important status update, helping you to keep tab of all your devices from the palm of your hand.
Push Notifications (Requires Firmware 5.4.7 or later)
- Get push notifications on real-time status updates.
1) WAN Up/Down - In the event one of your WAN connections goes down you`ll be notified that the link is no longer active. Likewise you`ll also get a notification when the WAN link comes back online.
2) SpeedFusion Up/Down - Receive a notification in the event a SpeedFusion connection goes down or comes online.
3) Power Outage - If there is a power outage, firmware upgrade or system reboot, you`ll receive a notification when your router comes back online.
Check Device Status
- Monitor WAN status, external IP addresses, and SpeedFusion links.
Inspect Event Logs
- Keep an eye on router event logs using any iOS device.
View WAN and SpeedFusion Bandwidth Statistics
- Get up-to-the minute insight on bandwidth usage and throughput across your WAN.
The Router Utility is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is available in multiple languages: English, Chinese. It weighs in at only 2.4 MB to download. The new Router Utility app version 1.0.1 has been updated on 2014-11-13. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Bottom Line: For more information about Router Utility check developer Peplink International Limited`s website : http://www.peplink.com/ios
iOS Router Utility 1.0.1 Mobile
I have been waiting ages for something like this to pop up. I can`t begin to tell you how many times I have typed out peplink in the App Store search bar hoping for something to be available.
Now it`s finally here, so far it works seamlessly with a Peplink Balance 30, though I wish we had a lot more control of the device through the app. Editing preferences, settings, managing what connections use what wan connection, etc are just some things I hope you guys manage to implement into the application for the near future.
Keep up the excellent work and thank you for this app.
Related - Productivity - Router Utility 1.0.1
More in Productivity - for Router Utility iPhone
More by Peplink International Limited - for Router Utility app ioS