Download LocaLog iPhone iPad iOS
Let`s make your private LocationLog with iPhone!!
This application can record the place you have visited before and create your own LocationLog.
Click4more: Related apps localog
- Where is the pub around here?
- Where did I go out on a sales call yesterday?
- I want to see my travel log.
In such a case, if you record the visited place on this application, you can find the exact location easily.
If you consider purchasing this application, please read the following cautions.
The main functions:
- Date and time, Category, Title, Place, Address, Pin`s color on map, Memo and Photo can be saved as a log.
- Logs can be found by place, by date, by category and by title.
- Depending on a place, you may not get present location and address.
- Initial startup, please set the language to be sure always to use the language.
- Please tap Save button when you want to save your data. Not automatically saved.
- Support iOS4.
The LocaLog is now available for $1.99 for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is supporting different languages: English, Japanese. It weighs in at only 0.5 MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 1.0.1 has been released on 2014-11-09. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about LocaLog check developer KOIZUMI INFORMATION SYSTEM CORP.`s website : http://www.sys.koizumi.co.jp/LocaLog/LocaLog.html
iOS LocaLog 1.0.1 Mobile
Good - could be better.
This app does what I have been looking for! A place to save all my locations and view all of the pins on one map (as long as I select the correct catagory). For that, Thank you.
SOME SUGGESTIONS -
Crashing - fix bugs. App crashes quite a bit. For example, every time I tap on the date as time for location tagging, the app quits. Quit durring other things as well.
Map - add a map view option to the bottom menu. This way all locations can be accessed all the time very quickly without having to fumble through menus to see a map.
Change these things and I`ll give you 5 stars!
More in Lifestyle - for LocaLog iPhone
More by KOIZUMI INFORMATION SYSTEM CORP. - for LocaLog app ioS