- שיחון רוסית מלווה בקריינות ובאיתור משפטים מהיר | פרולוג
- La Biblia Reina Valera (de estudio en Español) : holy free Spanish bible pro - offline - Audio - libros
- Mod Servers for Minecraft - Modded Servers for Pocket Edition PE
- Free Lunchbox Cheats Guide For Fallout Shelter
- Mods for Minecraft Free Edition
Download Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) iPhone iPad iOS
Improve your language skills with the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary for learners of English. Understand what words mean. Learn how to say them. Know how to use them.
• Hear real American voices pronounce 50,800 words - high quality audio, no Internet connection required
• 145,000 words explained clearly
• 85,000 examples show how to use words correctly
• 1,000+ pictures help with difficult words
• Keywords show the most important words to learn
• Academic vocabulary labeled
• Use My View to choose how much information appears on your screen
• Tap any word in an entry to look it up
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) for $19.99 from Apple Store. The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at a hefty 396 MB, so make sure you have plenty of free space on your iOS device. The new Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) app version 1.0 has been updated on 2014-11-02. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) check developer Oxford University Press ELT`s website : http://www.oup.com/elt/dicts/help
iOS Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) 1.0 Mobile
Very quick, intuitive, and accurate
I really like the audio pronunciation, the illustrations they have for the entires, and the bookmarking. So far everything I looked up had audio built in, and example even sentences. Other apps have those features, but the speed with which I can jump into the App, look up a definition, hear the audio and go back to reading my book is amazing. I used to use WWAudioUS - but that is extremely slow and some of the definitions made no sense. It helps that this app is from Oxford, so I`m not left wondering whether the definition is accurate or not.
I recommend. Very good dict.
I like it. There are a few things they should improve. If I type a word the cursor should stay there in order to type a new word and look up to the next word. Also, you should add a Verb Table option to each verb in order to click there and visualize the verb in different forms which can help us to be sure how to use it.
Related - Reference - Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) 1.0
More in Reference - for Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) iPhone
More by Oxford University Press ELT - for Oxford Advanced American Dictionary (audio) app ioS