Download Outliner for iPad iPhone iPad iOS
CarbonFin Outliner for iPad allows you to organize your thoughts, tasks, and projects. Easily create a todo list for today, or track an entire project anywhere you are. Share your outlines, edit them online, and collaborate with other Outliner users.
* Create outlines for structured notes, lists, tasks, tasks with subtasks, projects, etc.
* Search through all your outlines, or find text in the current outline.
* Create items as tasks (with checkboxes) or not
* Add notes to items
* Get a quick view of the progress of a parent task - each shows pie charts to indicate what percent of child items are complete
* Mark an entire tree as complete/not complete at once
* Easily move items within an outline using drag and drop
* Show each item`s notes within the outline, or hide them to make more room
* Show or hide outline numbering
* Copy/paste a single item or all items
* Email outlines as text or OPML
Click4more: Related apps outliner for ipad
Outliner Online Features:
* Securely synchronize your outlines with Outliner Online
* View and edit your outlines in any web browser
* Import outlines as OPML
* Save your outlines as text or OPML
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download Outliner for iPad for $4.99 from Apple Store. The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new Outliner for iPad app version 3.0.1 has been updated on 2014-11-05. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
More Info: Find more info about Outliner for iPad in CarbonFin`s Official Website : http://carbonfin.com
iOS Outliner for iPad 3.0.1 Mobile
On the simple side but great
This app doesn`t have a lot of frills, but for the price it`s a very solid outliner and it`s implemented very well. Does the job cleanly, looks "good" and works.
PDF export would be great - but it seems to be an issue for many outlining apps.
Great for checklists!
As a Special Ed Teacher I use it for generating checklists for evaluating my students in many skill areas. Very convenient to be able to switch between a student`s various evaluations while doing an observation and keep ongoing monitoring among several students.
Solid basic outliner
If you want a basic checklist outliner that`s well-implemented, and will sync between your iPad and iPhone, Carbonfin`s Outliner fits the bill.
However, I can`t help but feel that it could use a bit more metadata capabilities. For example, tagging individual items, or giving them start/due/completed dates. It wouldn`t need to be anything as over-the-top as OmniOutliner`s column layout.
In any case, this works well enough for tracking projects and subtasks.
Related - Productivity - Outliner for iPad 3.0.1
More in Productivity - for Outliner for iPad iPhone
More by CarbonFin - for Outliner for iPad app ioS