Download iPhoto iPhone iPad iOS
With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad or iPhone, like never before – all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals.
Use simple gestures to quickly sort through photos and find your best shots. A powerful set of Multi-Touch tools helps you perfect color and exposure, crop, straighten, and retouch images. Enhance pictures by adding beautiful, Apple-designed effects with just a tap. Or use fingertip brushes to apply adjustments exactly where you want them. In addition to posting photos to Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter, you can beam photos between your iPhone and iPad, stream photos and slideshows to your Apple TV with AirPlay, and use iCloud to publish photo journals to the web to share your stories with friends and family in a whole new way.
Click4more: Related apps iphoto
• Use simple gestures to quickly sort through dozens or even hundreds of photos
• Automatically find similar photos, so you can quickly make comparisons
• View multiple photos side-by-side to help you choose your best images
• Tap to mark any photo with a flag, select a favorite, or hide an image
• Resize and reposition scrollable thumbnail grid for optimal browsing in any orientation
• Simply touch and drag on the parts of the image you want to change
• Touch and drag on the image to adjust blue skies, greenery, and skin tones
• Drag the white balance loupe to make precise color corrections
• All image adjustments are completely non-destructive and can be modified at any time
• Straighten your pictures with a tap using automatic horizon detection
• Use your fingertip to paint photo adjustments right where you need them
• Turn on edge detection to help you apply adjustments with even more precision
• Lighten, darken, and change saturation or sharpness selectively
• Paint out spots and blemishes with a powerful Repair brush
• Brush away red-eye, or use the Soften brush to minimize wrinkles
• Enhance your photos with dozens of beautiful, Apple-designed effects
• Touch and drag to add drama to landscapes with a selection of graduated filters
• Create a perfectly toned black-and-white photo by simply dragging your finger
• Pinch and zoom a vignette or tilt-shift filter to focus on a key part of the photo
• Apply artistic effects to transform your photos into brilliant watercolors
• Share your stories in a whole new way as beautiful photo journals
• iPhoto automatically flows your pictures into a great-looking layout that’s fun to personalize
• Freely move and resize photos with a touch of your finger
• Touch and drag to add captions, maps, dates, and even the weather
• Publish your photo journals to iCloud as stunning web pages to share
Other great iPhoto features
• iPhoto is a universal app, optimized for both iPhone and iPad
• Create cinematic slideshows of your photos with a few taps
• Post directly to Facebook or Flickr and view friends’ comments on your photos
• Beam photos between your iPhone and iPad, including all non-destructive adjustments
• Use AirPlay to stream photos and slideshows to your HDTV over Wi-Fi with Apple TV
• Print your photos wirelessly on an AirPrint-enabled printer
Some features require an iCloud account and/or compatible internet access.
AirPrint requires an AirPrint-compatible wireless printer.
AirPlay is compatible with the second-generation Apple TV or later.
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download iPhoto for $4.99 from Apple Store. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at a hefty 106 MB, so make sure you have plenty of free space on your iOS device. The new iPhoto app version 1.0.1 has been updated on 2014-11-06. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about iPhoto check developer Apple`s website : http://www.apple.com/apps/iphoto/
iOS iPhoto 1.0.1 Mobile
Updating Photo Libuary
I think this is one of the nicer and more powerful apps I have seen for the iPad. Unfortunately, the constant and long process of "updating photo library," every time a new photo appears on the device via photo stream or other means, results in a 15min wait with a large photo collection. This really just destroys any workflow you can have with the app.
The current version of iPhoto (version 1.0.1) said it fixed an issue where there were duplicates of the same photo in photo view, IT DID NOTHING OF THE SORT! It actually gave me about 5 more of each duplicate image! I love the app, but upgrading did nothing!!!
I had hoped this would be good, despite the nasty reviews. It is interesting, but hard to use. Therefore, I NEVER use it. Sometimes I will pop it open and give it another try, but I am always RE-disappointed by it. Don`t waste your money! Get something like photogene, instead!
Related - Photo & Video - iPhoto 1.0.1
More in Photo & Video - for iPhoto iPhone
More by Apple - for iPhoto app ioS