Download Instagram iPhone iPad iOS
Instagram is an amazingly fun & simple life-sharing app for your iPhone. Snap photos wherever you go to show the world what’s going on in your life. Follow your friends’ photo updates as they move through the world. Select from photo filters that transform regular ol’ photos into works of art you’ll want to keep around forever.
- Apply over a dozen fun & beautiful filters to your photos
- Post as many photos as you want, for free
- Find and follow friends who are using the app
- Attach (optional) location information to any of your posts
- Share your posts to Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, & Facebook
- Check in to Foursquare when you post a photo with a location
- Let your friends know what you think by liking & commenting on their photos
- View the most popular photos around the world from Instagram users
- Supports 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 phones
- Full iPhone 4 camera support
The Instagram is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 3.0.1 has been released on 2014-11-02. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
Bottom Line: For more information about Instagram check developer Burbn, Inc.`s website : http://instagr.am/
Click4more: Related apps instagram
iOS Instagram 3.0.1 Mobile
Well I love the app but right now it`s not letting me login?? Please help!!
So user friendly.
I love this app. My pictures come out like a professional photographer.
Update ruined things
Really dislike the new look of the profile page. I preferred it when all the photos on someone`s feed were on the same background. Now when someone uses an app (like Squareready) to break the square crop, it just looks bad on someone`s feed.
Related - Photography - Instagram 3.0.1
More in Photography - for Instagram iPhone
More by Burbn, Inc. - for Instagram app ioS