Download Human Anatomy! iPhone iPad iOS
The Human Anatomy application is a simple educational quick reference app that contains the information of fifteen different biological systems.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Skeletal System - Back
14. Skeletal System - Front
15. Urinary System
Click4more: Related apps human anatomy
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item and press the "More Info" button at the top right corner. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "Wiki" also at the top right corner that links the topic to Wiki pages.
Note: iAd supported application.
The Human Anatomy! is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 3.9 MB to download. The new Human Anatomy! app version 1.5 has been updated on 2014-11-07. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Bottom Line: For more information about Human Anatomy! check developer SusaSoftX`s website : http://sites.google.com/site/susasoftx/Home
iOS Human Anatomy! 1.5 Mobile
Not More Than Basic Info
It`s okay. Not much detail.
Health care student
I`m a full time health care student and I`m studying the anatomy of the human body. This helped me out me out so much and is a wonderful app!
Related - Medical - Human Anatomy! 1.5
More in Medical - for Human Anatomy! iPhone
More by SusaSoftX - for Human Anatomy! app ioS