Download Google Latitude iPhone iPad iOS
Google Latitude lets you stay in touch with your friends and family by making it easy to share where you are and see each other on a map. Share your location automatically or check in at specific places to share them with friends and gain status there.
With Latitude, you can:
* New! Check in and gain status at the places you go to share with friends.
* See your friends on a map – find out who’s nearby and meet up.
* Share your location continuously with whomever you choose – help friends and family stay in touch with you, even when you can’t take out your phone.
* Control your privacy – share only city-level location, hide your location, or turn off background updating at any time.
Click4more: Related apps google latitude
Latitude lets you share your location in the background, even when the app is closed or your device screen is locked. Background updating requires an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4 or above.
You can also enjoy Latitude from your computer at google.com/latitude to see where your friends are or turn on optional apps such as Google Location History for a personal history dashboard.
The Google Latitude is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 9.0 MB to download. The new Google Latitude app version 2.2.1 has been updated on 2014-11-29. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and ix.Mac.MarketingName. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Google Latitude check developer Google`s website : http://www.google.com/latitude
iOS Google Latitude 2.2.1 Mobile
Hi I would like to make a suggestion for the app. When the phone is plugged into a charger it should automatically switch to sending gps updates as frequently a possible and back to the user defined setting when it`s not plugged in.
Feature request - Great app
first of all, great app.
Following I have some suggetions.
1. Would be great to also have the latitude contacts direct
on google maps map. instead of a sperate app. Like on Google Maps for Windows Mobile.
So we would have all in one place.
- Maps, Rout planer, POI, Favorites
and Latitude frinds
2. Also would be great to see all static adresses from phones contact list additionlally to the latitude contacts on the map.
So you know your nearby of a frinds house....
3. An Popup or Alert when a latitude contact comes near to my position.
This app is not working!!. Can`t even log in!!! Please fix it
Related - Social Networking - Google Latitude 2.2.1
More in Social Networking - for Google Latitude iPhone
More by Google - for Google Latitude app ioS