Download Cisco AnyConnect iPhone iOS
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS 4 device by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS 4 applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
Click4more: Related apps cisco anyconnect
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
Please note that AnyConnect for iPhone requires a Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) running software image 8.0(3).1 or later. The ASA requires an AnyConnect Mobile license (L-ASA-AC-M-55XX=), as well as either an AnyConnect Essentials (L-ASA-AC-E-55XX=) or AnyConnect Premium Clientless SSL VPN Edition (L-ASA-AC-SSL-YYYY=) license, where XX is the last two digits of your ASA model number and YYYY is the number of simultaneous users. Please contact your Cisco account team to acquire licenses for testing.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter by using the #anyconnect hashtag.
The Cisco AnyConnect is now available as a free download on Apple Store for iPhone owners. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new Cisco AnyConnect app version 2.5.5130 has been updated on 2014-11-02. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
More Info: Find more info about Cisco AnyConnect in Cisco Systems, Inc.`s Official Website : http://www.cisco.com/go/anyconnect
iOS Cisco AnyConnect 2.5.5130 Mobile
IOS support!!! 5 stars now!
Though Apple finally added NAT-T support to the IPSec client this is much preferred. Thanks Cisco, you`ve restore my faith (though it was a long time coming)!
This works great for all the clients that have added the mobile license to their VPN device. The only oddity is that the password field will not take a $ sign from the bluetooth keyboard. I`ve tried several different keyboard, same result. From the on screen keyboard the $ works fine.
I can now almost telecommute to work. Almost....
Related - Business - Cisco AnyConnect 2.5.5130
More in Business - for Cisco AnyConnect iPhone
More by Cisco Systems, Inc. - for Cisco AnyConnect app ioS