Download Bloomberg Businessweek+ iPad iOS
Bloomberg Businessweek+ provides all the content in the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week’s issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
Click4more: Related apps bloomberg businessweek
- Exclusive Video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek`s editor and creative director as they provide a behind the scenes look at the feature story and designs explored for the week’s cover
- Listen to Tom Keene’s Econochat and Charlie Rose’s interview
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Read in either portrait or landscape; optimized for both orientations
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues (deleting past issues does not affect your personal archive)
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
- Quickly and easily discover content by using the global table of contents, section table of contents or interactive index of companies
- Each week’s issue available from 10pm on Thursday New York time
- Download Bloomberg Businessweek+ and get a FREE issue of the magazine
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
The Bloomberg Businessweek+ is now available as a free download on Apple Store for iPad owners. The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 3.5 MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 1.4 has been released on 2014-11-04. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Bloomberg Businessweek+ check developer Bloomberg LP`s website : http://www.businessweek.com/search/mobile.htm
iOS Bloomberg Businessweek+ 1.4 Mobile
Bug fixed update
Just got the new update, and it is working again! Thank you.
Great, one of the best magazines for the iPad!
Great app and magazine, a way to go. You can share, print, and the download speed is just blazing fast. By far the best magazine implementation for touch devices! Btw. I just hope publishers like Future plc & others learn from this cause their PDF scanned magazines are just waste of anyone`s waste of space and money, make an effort please.
Just one complaint
Love this app. Functionality and style is great. Makes it a pleasure to read the magazine.
My complaint is that the app doesn`t remember where you left off the last time you used it, so you have to go back and find the article you last read.
Related - Business - Bloomberg Businessweek+ 1.4
More in Business - for Bloomberg Businessweek+ iPhone
More by Bloomberg LP - for Bloomberg Businessweek+ app ioS